Free Three Card Poker
Three Card Poker brings together the strategy of poker with the excitement of jackpot style bonuses. In Three Card Poker, a multi-hand variation of poker, you can play up to three hands against the dealer's hand. Beat the dealer and you'll win big. Play Pair Plus, get a pair or better and win even more!
At the beginning of each game you must place an initial bet on the Ante and/or the Pair Plus betting areas.
From the lower right of the screen, choose a chip value.
In the betting areas, click the following:
- Ante - until the number of chips displayed equals the amount you wish to bet.
- Pair Plus - until the number of chips displayed equals the amount you wish to bet.
- Click Clear to remove your chips from the betting area.
Click Deal. Three cards are dealt to each of the active seats.
Click Play or Fold for each hand starting with the seat to the left of the dealer.
- Choose Fold, if you have a hand that you do not believe will win. When you choose Fold, the game ends with the dealer winning. You will lose all bets made for the current betting position.
- Choose Play, if you have a hand that you believe will win. When you choose Play, a bet equal to your initial Ante will be placed on the Play betting area.
- Do not fold a hand that qualifies for the Pair Plus bonus or you will not be eligible for payout according to the Pair Plus bonus payout tables.
Three Card Poker uses a one deck shoe.
If the dealer's hand does not have a rank of Queen or higher, the dealer fails to qualify and the game is over. The Ante bonus and Pair Plus bonuses are paid and your Play bet is returned to you with double your Ante.
You place a $25 dollar bet on the Ante and $25 on the Pair Plus. You are dealt a straight, choose Play, and place another $25 bet. Your total bet is now $75.
The dealer shows his cards and fails to qualify.
Your Play bet is returned to you, along with double your Ante bet, a total of $75.
Because you were dealt a straight, the Ante bonus is paid at 1:1, $25 and the Pair Plus bet is paid out at the bonus rate of 6:1, $175 including your initial outlay.
You win a total of $275 including your initial outlay.
If the dealer's hand qualifies, it is compared to your hand and actioned as follows:
If the dealer's hand is higher, you lose both your Ante and your Play bets.
If the dealer's hand is lower, you receive a 1:1 payout on your Ante bet and your Play bet
If your hand and the dealer's tie on rank, whoever has the next highest ranking card is the winner.
If there is an absolute tie, you get your Ante and Play bets returned.
Bonuses will be paid according to the Ante bonus and Pair Plus payout tables. The odds that your winning hand pays out are also shown on the table top next to the betting area.
Once the game is over, you can change your bets or click Repeat Bet and start a new round.
Three Card Poker Hand Rankings
All three cards are in sequence and all the same suit with Ace-King-Queen being the highest
Three of a Kind
All three cards are of the same face value (different suits)
All three cards are in sequence, but not all in the same suit
All three cards are in the same suit, but not all in a sequence
Two cards of the same face value
Highest single card
- Aces play both high and low in a straight.
- In Three Card Poker a three card straight is higher than a three card flush, because the probability of a flush is higher when three cards are dealt.
There are three ways to win in Three Card Poker. Beat the dealer and win a 1:1 payout on your Ante and Play bet. Receive a bonus when your hand qualifies for one of the Ante bonus or Pair Plus hand rankings.
When your hand qualifies for one of the Ante bonus hand rankings listed below, you are paid out regardless of the outcome of the initial Ante bet.
Three of a Kind
When your hand qualifies for one of the Pair Plus hand rankings listed below, you are paid out regardless of the outcome of the initial Ante bet.
Three of a Kind